JOSVOK ZFO-1100 Infrared Spectrophotometer is an instrument that uses infrared photometric technology to detect oil pollution in the environment. It has been widely used in environmental monitoring, disease control centers, industrial and mining enterprises, scientific research institutes and other units. The corresponding national standard detection methods include: "GBT 17923-2017 Analysis Method of Oily Sewage in Offshore Oil Development Industry-Infrared Spectrophotometry", "HJ637-2018 Determination of Water Quality Petroleum and Animal and Vegetable Oils by Infrared Spectrophotometry", etc.
At present, there are more and more users using Zhongshi Walker Infrared Spectrophotometer in the market. According to the problems encountered by everyone in actual use, the engineer has summarized some rules and precautions.
1. Conditions of use of ZFO-1100 Infrared Spectrophotometer
1. Ambient temperature: 10℃～35℃
2, the humidity is not more than 60%
3. The instrument should be placed in a well-ventilated, clean laboratory (preferably a fume hood)
4. Power supply: (220±22)V AC 50Hz
5. The power supply should be well grounded
2. Operation steps of ZFO-1100 Infrared Spectrophotometer:
1. First open the infrared spectrometer oil meter, and then open the special operating software;
2. In the "Analysis and Test" menu on the main interface of the software, select the "Oil in Water" option;
3. Put the cuvette with tetrachloroethylene into the sample cell. Note that there is a mark on the side of the standard cuvette. The same cuvette should be used for each blank zero adjustment and sample measurement, and according to the colorimetric The mark on the side of the cuvette ensures that the direction of the cuvette slot is the same every time. After the cuvette is placed in the instrument, press it with your hand to ensure that the cuvette has been placed at the bottom of the cuvette slot;
4. After closing the lid and waiting for 40s, click "Blank Zero Adjustment". After scanning, click "Save Zero Adjustment" in the lower right corner to complete the blank zero adjustment;
5. Establish a standard curve, configure standard solutions of different concentrations according to the requirements of the national standard, scan in sequence, and make a curve (if the linear relationship between the standard curves is not good, it is recommended to reconfigure the standard curve points with large errors);
6. Scan the sample, put the cuvette with the sample into the sample cell, modify the number of scans to 3 times, and enter the "extractant volume", "sample volume", "dilution factor", "sample name" in turn, cover After waiting for 40s, click "Sample Measurement". After scanning, take "Water Sample Concentration" as the measurement result. 7. Click "Save Spectrum and Data" to save the results.
3. Precautions for ZFO-1100 Infrared Spectrophotometer
1. The ZFO-1100 infrared spectrophotometer should be placed in a well-ventilated and clean laboratory (preferably a fume hood);
2. The instrument needs to be warmed up for 30 minutes before it can be used;
3. Be sure to choose tetrafluoroethylene with high purity and good quality; after changing the brand or batch of tetrachloroethylene, the standard should be re-established;
4. Since water will seriously interfere with the test of the sample, attention must be paid to dehydration treatment (usually anhydrous sodium sulfate) in the process of sample extraction and preparation;
5. If the interval between test samples is long, you need to rescan the blank, try not to use a blank value all the time;
6. Pay attention to the cleaning of the cuvette and the direction of the arrow, and pay attention to the frosted side. dry the surface of moisture;
7. When using the infrared spectrometer oil meter, it is necessary to wear professional laboratory gloves, turn on the ventilation equipment, and maintain air circulation to prevent the volatilization of perchloroethylene from causing harm to the human body;
8. The various parameters of the instrument have been adjusted, do not change it at will; the test cuvettes, glassware, pipettes and other equipment need to be carefully cleaned after each use to avoid cross-contamination, and the detection data cause an impact.