Introduction The research team of "Innovation 100" came to JOSVOK (Tianjin) Technology Development Co., Ltd (abbreviation: JOSVOK) to gain an in-depth understanding of the general situation of this scientific instrument high-tech enterprise.
Instrument Information Network News In order to help the development of domestic scientific instruments, screen and support a group of excellent scientific instrument products and enterprises, with the support of China Instrument Industry Association, China Instrument Society, Beijing Scientific Instrument and Equipment Cooperation Service Center and other units, by On September 5, 2013, the "Domestic Scientific Instrument Take-off Action" sponsored by the Instrument Information Network and co-organized by I want to measure the network was officially launched.
Adhering to the tenet of "The Take-off of Domestic Scientific Instruments", the Instrument Information Network launched the "Innovation 100" project of "The Take-off of Domestic Scientific Instruments" in 2018, screening and excavating a group of small and medium-sized instrument manufacturers with independent innovation capabilities. , visits, surveys, videos, offline symposiums, etc. to show its basic situation, and "help" in the critical period of enterprise development.
On the afternoon of September 26, the "Innovation 100" project companies visited the 20th station. Yan Zengxu, Senior Consultant of China Instrument Industry Association, Zhao Lanxiang, Executive Director of the Consulting Research Support Center of the Institute of Science and Technology Strategy Consulting, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and Chen Liying, Manager of the Market Development Department of Instrument Information Network The visit and research group composed of etc. came to JOSVOK (Tianjin) Technology Development Co., Ltd. (abbreviation: JOSVOK ) to have an in-depth understanding of the general situation of this scientific instrument high-tech enterprise. Liu Dapeng, general manager of JOSVOK (Tianjin) Technology Development Co., Ltd., and Zhao Penghui, deputy general manager, warmly received the research team.
- "Innovation 100" Enters JOSVOK
- Enterprise Development History: From Trader to OTC Listed Manufacturer
- JOSVOK (Tianjin) Technology Development Co., Ltd. was established in 2015, formerly a scientific instrument trading company. While the company leaders were engaged in instrument trade in the early stage, they attached great importance to the research and development of instruments. As early as 2012, they developed and produced the TJ270-30A infrared spectrophotometer. The production enterprise - JOSVOK .
- In the second year of its establishment, in 2016, JOSVOK was recognized as a national high-tech enterprise and successfully listed on the innovation board of Tianjin Binhai Over-the-Counter Market (Tianjin OTC). In June 2018, it completed the shareholding system transformation and was successfully listed on the growth board of the Binhai Exchange, laying a solid foundation for the future development of the company.
- Since its establishment, JOSVOK has been committed to the basic research of spectroscopy and chromatography technology, and has always adhered to the concept of independent research and development and independent innovation. At present, it has more than 20 independent research and development products, including Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, infrared spectrophotometer, A series of products such as sulfur dioxide residue detection device, photochemical derivatization system, infrared oil measuring instrument, intelligent disintegration instrument, dissolution tester and infrared sample pretreatment accessories. The annual sales volume of self-produced instruments exceeds 200 units, and the users are distributed in scientific research institutes, health and disease control, pharmaceutical, quality inspection, petrochemical, environmental protection, food and other industries.
- visit the product
- Expansion of product line: moving closer to preprocessing from spectroscopy and chromatography
- JOSVOK initially started with infrared spectroscopy, and its main products include Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, infrared spectrophotometer, infrared oil measuring instrument, dust free silica analyzer and supporting accessories. According to Liu Dapeng, the person in charge of the company, the infrared spectrophotometer adopts a high-performance vacuum thermocouple receiver, and the key components are imported. At the same time, according to the requirements of the 2015 edition of the Pharmacopoeia on the drug traceability system, the company invested a lot of time and energy to develop the infrared special audit tracking function software, becoming one of the few infrared manufacturers that can provide such software in China GMP certification provides an effective solution.
- JOSVOK infrared spectrophotometer series products meet the "HJ637-2012 Determination of Water Quality Petroleum and Animal and Vegetable Oils by Infrared Spectrophotometry" standard, and have developed fully automated products for high-concentration water samples. Infrared spectrophotometers and infrared oil gauges are particularly prominent in market sales.
- With the continuous development of the company, JOSVOK 's research and development focus has gradually shifted from spectroscopy and chromatography to the field of sample pretreatment. Among them, the company's latest semi-automatic solid phase extraction device, model SPE-10A, uses a high-power, high-precision stepper motor to precisely control the flow rate of the small column, with an accuracy of 0.1ml/min, and can process 6- 12 samples. Liu Dapeng said: "Due to the large difference in flow rate between columns in traditional manual solid-phase extraction devices, the flow rate of a single column cannot be precisely controlled, the sample recovery rate is difficult to guarantee, and the natural experimental results are also difficult to achieve. At the same time, the price of the fully automatic solid phase extraction device is high, and it is difficult for ordinary small and medium-sized users to afford it. SPE-10A can be said to be a product that fills the gap in the market.”
- In addition, in response to the requirements for the determination of sulfur dioxide residues in the new version of the Pharmacopoeia, JOSVOK specially launched a series of traditional Chinese medicine sulfur dioxide analyzers. Including three series of products including single ZSO2-1000A, triple ZSO2-3000A/ZSO2-3000B and quadruple ZSO2-4000A/ZSO2-4000B. The instrument integrates the functions of heating, distillation, cooling water circulation, magnetic stirring, nitrogen blowing and titration. It also shortens sample detection time and maximizes efficiency.
- JOSVOK also launched the photochemical derivatizer PHRE-15 for the HPLC detection of aflatoxins and sulfonamides. The product is easy to use, and its sensitivity and stability have been well received by many users.
- Company Vision: Strive to be listed on the New Third Board
- General Manager Liu Dapeng said: "The goal of JOSVOK at this stage is to launch 1~2 new products every year, from the beginning of the spectrum and chromatography to the sample pretreatment. Enterprise share transfer system (new third board)." During the visit, the research team conducted inquiries and exchanges on issues such as JOSVOKs product advantages, market positioning, development planning and domestic instrument development, and visited JOSVOK 's R&D and office space. And put forward suggestions for the next development of the enterprise.
- Group photo
- (Wang Fang, Institute of Science and Technology Strategic Consulting, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Zhao Lanxiang, Institute of Science and Technology Strategic Consulting, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chen Liying, Manager of Market Development Department of Instrument Information Network, Yan Zengxu, Senior Consultant of China Instrument Industry Association, Zhao Penghui, Deputy General Manager of JOSVOK , Liu Dapeng, General Manager of JOSVOK , etc.)